Property & Conveyancing

If you're wanting to

  • sell,
  • transfer,
  • purchase or
  • lease residential or commercial property,
  • subdivide property
  • move into a retirement village... or just want to have some
  • general property advice,

our Upper Hutt team of lawyers will work with you to provide you with accurate legal advice and find the best possible solution.

To learn more about how Main Street Legal can help you, contact...

IMG 9141 1

John Gwilliam

Phone Number: 04 5279 727

IMG 9133 1

Suné Hume

Phone Number: 04 527 9727