Environmental Law

Environmental Law is about the New Zealand Resource Management Act.

We can assist developers or people who may object to a building receiving resource consent through council for the effect it may have on the environment. As an former Upper Hutt City councillor, John Gwilliam has had plenty of hands-on experience with the RMA processes.

Environmental law also covers breaches of the Resource Management Act where people may be taken to court over some contamination or spillage, for example. We can advise on any of these aspects of Environmental Law.

To learn more about how Main Street Legal can help you, contact...

John Gwilliam 2

John Gwilliam

Phone Number: 04 5279 727
Email: john@mainstreetlegal.co.nz